It can be seen that customers and their homes are treated with the greatest level of respect. When undertaking planned works of any nature.
It can be seen that customers and their homes are treated with the greatest level of respect. When undertaking planned works of any nature, resources are made available to undertake planning, further scheduling and resident consultation activities.
BHE Services (Bolton) Ltd will liaise closely with the client organisation to identify where operations require extra careful planning. Having a wealth of experience working within the Social Housing arena, BHE Services are acutely aware that no two customers are alike. Some residents feel the nature of the work is almost routine and has very little affect on their daily activities. However, it is recognised that perhaps more elderly or infirm residents or residents with a disability need to be treated with extra care and consideration.
BHE Services can demonstrate further understanding of this aspect of customer care in the following ways :
• Demonstrate flexibility by providing our services at a time which suits the customer.
• Provide easy to understand information about our work.
• Ensure everyone is treated equally and fairly regardless of race, family / marital status, gender, religious belief, age, disability, political opinion or affiliation or sexuality.
• Be sensitive to special needs.
• Recognise the diversity of customers.
• Able to deploy female engineers if required.
• Provide information about progress and invite views on performance